Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Picture!!


Boy, I haven't been able to do this in a while, but here's a new picture for you guys!!! This creature may look like a horse, but it came from a book series that I really love. These beings are called Companions, and they're kind of like guardian angels that choose certain people to become Heralds that serve as the champions of truth, justice, honor, and all that good stuff. Companions are just as intelligent, if not more so ;), than humans, so when you look at my picture, you're supposed to see that. Tell me if it's true.

3 comments:

Leighanne said...

Uh, yeah, I can definitely see....ah, nope. That's definitely a horse. :-)

Chris says to give you a hug, which I cannot do. Anyhow, I would tell you what we talked about, but you don't know any of the people we were giggling about. Boys. Help enough? :-D

~JCP

emerald lily said...

A horse to those that only look to the surface! But if you were to acutally appreciate the time and love poured into that then I think you would see what I see. Humph! Horse indeed.
OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh, that kinda giggles huh? Oh well, keep it to yourself then, I've got someone to let me have my own giggles then. ;)
Tell Chris if you see him again that I really appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.