Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It's a sad, sad day.

Unfortunately, I have some bad news. I will no longer be able to update my blog as often as I have this summer. My brother is going back to Louisiana (Yay!!!!), and he is taking the computor with him. (Booo!!!) And since this one is the only one that we have, I will probably not be able to keep in touch with you guys this way, or via e-mail.
So people, I must say goodbye, for now, and leave you with this small comfort; call me, don't beep me, if you want to reach me, and if your reading this, I guarentee that you have my number, and if your somebody new that I know, and you want to call me, either talk to me, or JC, to get my number.
I'm afraid to say that this is the end; I'm going now, I bid you all a fond farewell. Goodbye.
Sincerley,
Lily

4 comments:

Leighanne said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! *sob* Boooohooooooohoooo! I say we hitchhike to Louisiana, jimmie CK's dorm lock and get that computer back! Who's with me! Okay. Fine. Bad idea. But you have to admit, it's at least 18% feasible, right? :-I Okay. This is the end!!!!!! No, I refuse. (Does this sound anything like Smeagol and Gollum to you???? Or mayhap, our comment on my freaky LifeClock friend's blog?!?) GET ACCESS TOO A COMPUTER. What about Christine, your Grandparents, Cecilia, Kim, the Library, the school....anywhere! It is literally impossible for you to positively NO ACCESS to a computer. Oh, I know! Come live with me! I have TWO!!! :-D Problem solved.

~JCP

Ellentia said...

I know this is a little late but I agree, find a computer, I enjoy looking at your pictures.
-ellentia

emerald lily said...

Well, guys, I think that I have some good news...soon, I may be able to do this sort of thing whenever I want!!! Dat dat dat dat dat dat daaaaaaaaaaaa!
Yay!!! You see, my uncle, who works on computers for a living, has taken three computers that we had tried to see if they would work, and put them together into a modern computer!!!! It doesn't look like much, but hey, it's a diamond in the rough!!! It can do almost everything that my brother's computer can do, just a little slower, which is alright with me!!
The only thing that's keeping me from using that very computer now is the fact that we haven't got the internet up to date yet, so I'm leaving this comment from a computer at school.
Unfortunately, it seems that mine and my uncle's fidling around with the phone lines have messed up the actual phones somehow. The house phones always have a busy signal, so we are going to have to fix that somehow, but as soon as that's done, I'm going to have a re-grand opening of Isidar Mithrim Valley!!!
Well, I've got to go loves!! Hopefully, I should be able to talk to you soon!! Ta ta for now!

Leighanne said...

Hey! You need to write me a letter. Happy Thanksgiving.

~JCP